Vegas is known for its over the top shows, glitzy costumes, and glamor at every turn. But my favorite show in Vegas has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with water! The Bellagio Fountains are a signature show in Vegas, and one of the best shows in town. What makes it even better is, it's absolutely free! But there are a few things you should know to catch the best views of this iconic masterpiece.
Here are my tips for catching this beautiful show!
1. Get there about 15 minutes before the first show or just as a show is ending. When people are walking away, you can walk up to a prime spot. There are numerous shows throughout the day set to different music, so you never know what you'll hear. You can find the showtimes here.
2. Catch two shows at once. If you walk up and it's too busy for that perfect view? Stick around until it ends, and wait for the next show. Evening fountain performances are every 15 minutes so you won't need to wait long.
3. Watch from different views. Catch one show on one end, catch another on the other end of the pool for beautiful, varying views.
4. Look up. Find places off the street sidewalk where you can catch even more spectacular views. I recommend the bridge & garden at the Bellagio (walk up the main entrance and you'll see the bridge), from atop the Eiffel Tower at Paris, or splurge for a fountain view room at the Bellagio. Get creative to find that perfect photo op!
5. This is more to do with capturing photos of the gorgeous fountains than the actual show. But use the burst button on your camera, and you're sure to get the perfect photo!